Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl with OMG Sauce
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon Paleo Chef Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- salt, to taste
- 3-4 cups spinach
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons sunbutter (or almond butter or tahini)
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut aminos or gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Paleo Chef Sriracha
- ½ tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and place cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until spaghetti squash gives when you poke the outside skin.
- Remove the seeds and use a fork to remove the threads and place in a large bowl.
- In a large pan or dutch oven, add ground pork along with 1 tablespoons sriracha and 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and cook over medium-high heat. Break up pork into small pieces and cook until completely cooked through. Place ground pork in the bowl with the spaghetti squash.
- In the same pan with some of the fat rendered from the ground pork, add broccoli with a bit of salt.
- Cook broccoli until slightly browned, then cover with a lid to help steam. Once broccoli has steamed, add spinach and a bit more salt on top of broccoli and cover to help steam until spinach is cooked through and soft.
- Add pork and spaghetti squash to pan, mix it all together and keep on low to keep warm.
- Whisk all ingredients for the sauce together.
- Pour sauce onto spaghetti squash mixture and mix together until completely coated.
2016 11 03